Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ph Probe Study

Well the doctors office just called this morning and they have confirmed Kaitlyn's Probe study to be on Wednesday of this coming week. She will go in at 9am and she will need to be there 24 hours. Im still not exactly for sure what they are all going to do, but believe me I will find out before anything is done!:) Hopefully this won't show anything to concerning and it will be just a matter of changing her meds around.
On a different note are little angel rolled her self over the other day. We were working on tummy time with a pillow on the floor and she kick her legs hard enough and threw her arms and head back and rolled from her tummy to her back. I couldn't believe it, she is getting to be such a big girl! Mommy shed a tear that day:) Her g-button is also looking a lot better, it doesnt even look infected anymore. She will be on the antibiotics till the 26, which means no outside until then:(, but thats ok, we still have the whole summer!! :)

2 comments:

Liam Lockhart said...

YAY KAITLYN WTG ON ROLLING OVER!!!! Liam is now rolling over from tummy to back only because he can't stand to be on his tummy lol. I have been following kaitlyn's page and I am glad that she is doing better with her g tube, its been a crazy summer for us and i finally got to sit and leave you guys a message. I added Kaitlyn to Liam's web page. She is so adorable and I love the picture of her with the Hannah Montanah Magazine, My girls got a kick out of that since they love her too. I will continue visit Kaitlyns blog she is so beautful and i love her cheeks!
Sarah and Liam hlhs

Liam Lockhart said...

I hope everything is going well with Kaitlyn! I know summer is hard and when things are going so well you don't post trust me i have been posting like 1 time a month lol.
We will check back to check up on her :) Liam is eating well but still not able to do anything but roll from his stomach to his back but we are still working on it. I will be checking back soon
Sarah and Liam

Our Little HLHS Miracle

Kaitlyn's Fight For Life

Never Giving Up

Home Sweet Home